Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shower Took Longer then I Thought

So it's been about two and a half years since my last post. I don't know why I stopped blogging but not to long ago a cousin of mine posted on Facebook that she was starting a blog. Ever since seeing that I've had the itch to have a go at mine again so here I am.

The title of this post is both a reference to taking so bloody long to post since my last one and a reference to my very first post. During my time not blogging I made some considerable stride in getting myself unstuck from the mud and cleaning it off. I bought a house this past October with the help of my dad, February eighth was the first anniversary of my relationship with the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with, I've become closer with my friends, and I feel I've grown a lot as a person in both mind and spirit.

It's not all been fish sticks and custard though. Last June my grandma on my mum's side, my Nanny, passed away after living with Alzheimer's disease for almost the last decade, a favourite hobby of mine was ruined for me by people who sought to control how the involved group was run through use of lies, slander, and rumour mongering, and just before this past Christmas I found out my dog had cancer and had to put her down.

So you can see that I've been living life with it's ups and downs and I think I'm doing okay. I'm going to be making an effort to post more from now on because one can never have too many creative outlets. Type to you sooner rather then later.

No comments: